Weather you have lost your password or not but you are advised to change your password time to time for security purpose. In this way you can prevent your account to be hacked and more protected.
On the other hand you can also change your password if you have forgotten your password.
How To Change Coinbase Password?
The procedure to change your Coinbase password is very simple and easy just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Coinbase app on your device
- Sign in to your Coinbase account by entering your email id and password. If you wish to change your password.
- Click on the menu option on the top navigation bar on the home screen.
- After that look for Settings options.
- Now click on the change password option.
- Now mention your old password in the field and then the password you want to change it too in the respective field.
- After that a verification code will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Mention the 2 step verification code in the respective field.
- Then click on Confirm option to change it.
To check that your changed password is working or not log out and now try logging in with your new changed password. If you have been logged in successfully that means your password is working properly.
If your changed password is not working contact to Coinbase customer care center they will help you out and will provide you with proper solution.