As you all must know that if you want to receive cryptography from someone then you need to tell them your wallet address So that they can send cryptocurrency to your wallet.
Every cryptocurrency has a unique wallet address and also every cryptocurrency exchange will also have its own cryptocurrency wallet address.
Like for Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc .you will have a unique wallet address.
Similarly, Coinbase also has its own unique wallet address. Sometimes people find it difficult to get their wallet addresses. In this article, we will be talking about how you can find your Coinbase wallet address in detail.
You have to make sure while you are sharing your wallet address very carefully and with full attention, if you share a wrong wallet address your cryptocurrency will not be transferred.
And make sure you are sharing the wallet address only with trustworthy people to ensure your own safety.
Finally, to get your Coinbase wallet address, follow the given below steps:
- To start with open Coinbase on your mobile phone or computer.
- Now log in to your Coinbase account.
- On the home page at the navigation bar, you will find a double arrow icon in the middle. Tap on it.
- Now from the options available click on select the ‘Receive’ option.
- Once you click on the ‘Receive’ option you will be automatically directed to your wallet address.
- By default, you will be directed to your Bitcoin wallet address. On the other hand, if you want to trade in any other cryptocurrency you will have to change your wallet first. With a Bitcoin wallet address, you will be able to receive Bitcoins only.
- If you want to change the wallet address for any other cryptocurrency tap on the Bitcoin wallet address.
- Then a page with all the assets will appear in front of you.
- From the options available select the cryptocurrency you want to trade in and tap on it.
- The wallet address associated with that cryptocurrency will appear on your screen.
- You can easily copy the wallet address and send it to the sender from whom you wish to receive cryptocurrency.
Similarly, you can find out the wallet address associated with any cryptocurrency. People are advised to do a deposited test before sharing their wallet address with anyone.
As you all know that wallet address is the most important thing if you want to trade in cryptocurrency do you have to be very careful while sharing it? If the fund is sent to the wrong wallet address you can end up losing your fund.