You can easily buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrency at your fingertips by using Binance as a medium.
Binance has recently introduced a Binance Lite version of the Binance app for the new users to make selling and buying the cryptocurrency very easy and convenient. The interface which the Binance Lite feature offers is competitively less complex and much easier than the old interface. Wallets are more easy and simple to use. You can sell or buy crypto using fiat currencies.
Follow Some Steps For How to Sell Crypto On Binance
In today’s article, we have explained how to sell crypto on the Binance app. Follow the mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to log in to your Binance account.
- Now tap on the ‘Trading’ button on the screen.
- After that tap on ‘Sell’.
- Names of cryptocurrency will appear in front of you choose the crypto you want to sell then proceed further and tap on ‘Sell’.
Make sure that the currency which you wish to sell is transferred to your fiat wallet if not first of all you have to transfer it.
- From the options available select how you want to receive the fiat currency. Different fiat channels are offered to different users from different countries.
For example: Binance offers a P2P Trading option which basically means just consider if you are selling in PEN you can also receive the payment to your bank account rather than cash balance. P2P Trading allows you to receive payment directly into your bank account.
On the other hand, if you are trading with GBP or EUR, the currency will be transferred to your cash balance.
- After that enter the INR/quantity you want to sell.
- From the options available select the payment method through wish you wish to receive the amount.
- Now tap on ‘sell BNB’ and your order will be placed.
You can also add a new payment method by clicking on the ‘Add new payment method’ option
- Once you have received the payment and receipt from the buyer tap on ‘Release BNB’ and then ‘Confirm’ after that your crypto will be released from your account and will be sold to the buyer.
If you have not received the payment do not release the crypto to the buyer or else there is a chance that you may be spammed.