If you are a cryptocurrency trader you must be aware of Coinbase and Binance which help you to trade in cryptocurrency directly and assist you with the best possible guidance.
These are basically cryptocurrency exchanges by which you can transfer cryptocurrency to anyone very easily.
Different cryptocurrency exchanges have their own unique features. They offer you different pros and cons according to the features.
Similarly, Coinbase is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges today but the main problem is that it does not offer you to exchange in all cryptocurrency coins.
That is why users may want to transfer funds from Coinbase to another cryptocurrency exchange for example Binance.
But a lot of users are not actually aware of how they can transfer funds from one crypto exchange to another. But in this article, we will be talking about how you can transfer from Coinbase to Binance in the simplest and the easiest way.
Steps to Transfer Funds From Coinbase to Binance:
First of all the user should have their account both in Coinbase and Binance if they need to transfer from Coinbase to Binance.
- First of all, copy your cryptocurrency wallet address from your Binance account.
- Click on the send/ receive button on Coinbase.
- Now you will be asked to type your Binance wallet address in the “To” field. Do not forget to type the wallet address of the correct cryptocurrency which you want to transfer. Like if you want to transfer Ethereum you have to mention your Ethereum wallet address.
- Now click on the “Continue” button to transfer the funds.
- After that click “Send now” to complete the procedure.
You may also like to know: How to get Coinbase wallet address
How to Find Your Wallet Address On Binance?
Steps to find your Encrypted wallet address:
- Look for the “Fiat and Spot” page ok Binance.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to get transferred.
- Now click on the “Deposit” button next to the name of the cryptocurrency you wish to transfer.
- After that, you will be directly navigated to the wallet address.
- You can copy the wallet address from there and past it on Coinbase to transfer the finds.
Frequently Asked Question’s (FAQ)
Can I Transfer From Binance to Coinbase?
Yes, you can easily transfer funds from Binance to Coinbase by exactly following the steps mentioned above on Binance. You just have to copy the wallet address from Coinbase and paste it on Binance.
How Much Does It Cost to Transfer Funds From Coinbase to Binance?
The cryptocurrency conversation ok Binance is however free but on Coinbase charges are from 0.50% to 2%.